CAREERS AT SEDA
With over 150 staff across Australia, SEDA is committed to attracting, developing and retaining great people. We want our staff to be the best they can be and be part of making a difference.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for any of the current vacancies listed on this site, please read the position description. Selection will be based on assessment against the specified selection criteria. What you need to do:
- Obtain the position description and review against your own skills and attributes
- Update your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Write a cover letter
- Address the selection criteria (if applicable)
- Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Values at Work
- the cornerstone of how we behave
- we act with transparency, honesty and fairness. We own our own decisions and behaviours.
- we encourage new thinking, listen to ideas and have an open mind.
- we set high standards, give our best and are consistently reliable. We deliver on commitments.
- we work in partnership willingly. We share challenges and success.
The details you provide to us when applying for a position at SEDA are covered by the provisions of the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012. In submitting an application, you authorise SEDA to use the information you have provided in the selection process for this position.
A range of selection activities may be undertaken to assess suitability including application and selection criteria, interviews, reference checks, qualification checks and other assessments.