SEDA IN SCHOOLS
The SEDA On Campus program is delivered by your school under a licence arrangement with SEDA. It allows your school to access and utilise the SEDA model, inclusive of course design and curriculum oversight, as well as being connected to many of the opportunities and experiences that come from SEDA’s strong connection to industry. The on campus program enables students to experience what SEDA has to offer while continuing to be a valued member of your school community.
WHY SEDA ON CAMPUS?
SEDA provides many benefits for schools who embrace the SEDA on Campus program for their students:
- The program increases students’ engagement in their studies while allowing them to remain a part of their school community.
- Course design and oversight of curriculum development, including curriculum development that is shaped by the industry.
- Access to SEDA’s customised learning platform.
- Students can access a range of industry experiences connected to SEDA’s high profile industry partners.
- Students can engage in learning that is themed and more specific to their interests.
For further information regarding how you can have the SEDA On Campus model at your school please contact Nick Hannett, email@example.com