SEDA program student contributions are all inclusive and indicative of the cost to complete each year in the program.
Please note: The costs shown are the 2020 student contributions and may be subject to change.
Individuals should be aware that enrolling in the above programs may affect future training options and eligibility for government subsidised training.
Methods of Payment
Fee payments can be made online, cash, cheque or credit card
Payment plans are available via a fortnightly or monthly plan
What do the fees include?
- Full Program Uniform
- Industry specific coaching and officiating qualifications
- Use of a laptop computer
- Full online curriculum. (Additional textbooks are not required to be purchased)
Course Fee Conditions and Refund Conditions
SEDA Group’s refund policy applies to tuition fees paid for this course that are paid upfront or via a payment plan.
- To withdraw your enrolment, you must complete and submit a SEDA Group Student Withdrawal Form (available on our website and MySEDA) and return any SEDA Group property that is in your possession. Verbal communication and other forms of written communication are not accepted as a withdrawal.
- Withdrawal charges apply. Please refer to the contribution payment plan information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All fees and charges must be paid in full before a credential is issued
- A fee of $100 will be charged for a re-enrolment into a unit of competency
- A fee of $50 will be charged for a SEDA Group credential re-print
- A fee of $20 will be charged for a SEDA Group student card re-print
- A fee of $20 will be changed for an ‘On request’ SEDA Group statement of results
- A fee of $75 for a SEDA Group credential and student file archive search
- Program fees are non-transferable
- Additional fees may apply for external provider requests
Where SEDA Group is unable to deliver the training due to the following circumstances:
- The program is cancelled;
- The program is rescheduled to a time or location that is unsuitable for the individual;
- The individual is not given a place due to the program being full; or
- Closure of the RTO.
Individuals will receive a full refund of all fees that have been paid.
For further course fee conditions and refund conditions, please refer to relevant Course Information Brochures provided prior to enrolment.