Basketball Sports Development Program
The Basketball Sports Development Program is a joint initiative between SEDA and Basketball NT.
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation*
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation^
- SIS40115 Certificate IV in Sport and Recreation*
- Opportunity for further study
- * SEDA Group is responsible for training and assessment of these VET qualifications.
- ^ SEDA Group delivers and assesses, provides individual support services, manages the admissions process and collects fees for this VET qualification on behalf of Charles Darwin University (RTO Provider: 0373).
- SEDA Group delivers NTCET on behalf of Casuarina Senior College.
This information is subject to change.
Students have the opportunity to get involved in a range of participation programs and events including:
- School based basketball clinics
- Match day assistance and competition management at Basketball NT and associations
- Access to Edge Health Club in Casuarina
- Community Coaching Course
- Introduction to Officiating Course
- Introduction to Inclusion/Disability Course