Netball NT Sports Development Program
The Netball NT Sports Development Program is a joint initiative between SEDA and Netball NT.
- VET Units
- NTCET Units
- SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation
- NTCET Units
- SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation
- NTCET Completion
- SEDA Group is responsible for training and assessment of the Year 10 VET units and SIS20115 Certificate II in Sport and Recreation.
- NTCET is trained and assessed by SEDA Group. NTCET qualification is issued by Casuarina Senior College.
- SEDA Group delivers training and assessment, recruits prospective learners and provides individual support services for the SIS30115 Certificate III in Sport and Recreation on behalf of Charles Darwin University (RTO 0373).
Current students, please refer to MySEDA for curriculum information. Students entering at years 11 or 12; VET qualifications are subject to change.
Opportunities and Learning Experiences
Students have the opportunity to get involved in a range of participation programs and events including:
- Promotion and marketing for Net Set GO!
- Involvement in school and community netball clinics
- Match day assistance at Netball NT events and competitions
- Event management at Australian Netball Championships
- Access to Edge Health Club in Casuarina
- Foundation Coaching Course
- Development Coaching Course
- Level 1 Umpiring